Eric Tutera Youth Lacrosse Scholarship Application
Player name _____________________________
The Eric Tutera Youth Lacrosse Scholarship provides all children of New Rochelle the opportunity to play lacrosse. Upon approval , the following criteria must be met.
· Your child has committed to a lacrosse program and it is expected they will participate in all practices and games.
· A copy of the free and reduced lunch form must be turned into Pat Swift if not already done so with this application.
· Any equipment borrowed from NRLAX must be returned at the last game or practice so it can be re-conditioned for the next season.
· We ask that you volunteer to help in some form. For example: team mom, organize end of year, trophies, team pictures etc.
· Recommended but not mandated – a note of thanks or support to the Tutera Committee.
I would like to volunteer as ___________________________________________
Please assign me to a position_________ (check)
Please return this to Pat Swift @ 198 Mayflower Ave 10801 – You may register but do not pay until we let you know if you have been approved.